ORGANISATION/COMPANYMasaryk University Faculty of Informatics
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Visual artsEducational sciences › EducationEducational sciences › Teaching methods
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/06/2022 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
OFFER STARTING DATE30/09/2022
Dean of the Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position of Lecturer at the Department of Visual Computing.
Working Hours: part-time (20 hours per week)
Applications due: June 30, 2022
Employment start date: September 2022 or by mutual agreement
Salary: 31 000 CZK / month (62 000 for the full-time equivalent)
Job Description Keypoints
- Preparing, running and coordinating hands-on courses covering both theory and practice of photography based on the existing courses curriculum of these courses:
- VV045 Portrait Photographapy
- VV033 Light and Surfaces in Photography
- VV034 Effects in Phtography
- VV042 History of Photography
- Most of the courses of Photography are based in the photo-studio. Good technical knowledge of the photo-studio equipment is required, inclusive of care of the photo-studio equipment.
The successful candidate must have
- good communication skills, ability to work independently, being enthusiastic and creative, resourceful and responsible;
- a passion for problem-solving and a desire for continuous improvement in teaching skills;
an ability to work well as a team member or leader;
- established art career as a photographer;
- ability to supervise Bachelor’s and Master’s theses;
- record of active participation on proposal and grant writing, student exhibitions, artwork production, publishing;
- proficiency in English language and university education.
- Knowledge of Czech language is welcome but not required.
Applicants should submit
- degree documents;
- summary of work experience, publication and teaching activities and in research grants;
cover letter explaining your interest in the position;
- title and abstract of a lecture that can be presented as a part of the application process,
names and contacts of three professional and language referees.
Please submit your application, including all required documents, preferably online via the MU e-application at Lecturer at the Department of Visual Computing. In case this way of submission would not be possible, we also accept a paper application with a declaration of the reason for such a submission.
Any queries related to the submission shall be sent to: email@example.com.
Further information is available:
EURAXESS offer ID: 786817
Posting organisation offer ID: 14986
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.