ORGANISATION/COMPANYEstonian Aviation Academy
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Communication engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/07/2022 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONEstonia › Tartu
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE15/08/2022
The purpose of the position is to teach, and conduct research and development activities related to voice and data communication systems.
The duties of a lecturer are:
- teaching and development of voice and data communication systems subjects, including in an e-learning environment;
- supervision and review of students' theses;
- research and development activities in the field related to the position, including participation in a project/research groups and participation in curriculum and e-learning development;
- cooperation with partners and companies in the communication field, and popularisation of the field.
We offer the candidate meaningful work and challenges in shaping aviation education. The academic leave entitlement is 56 days. We will value your work with a good motivation package and support your health and athletic spirit. You will find a professional team and the opportunity to develop and learn together with aviation experts.
If you want to find new challenges with us and join a positive team, we are waiting for you to apply today!
Please send us:
- your CV with a letter of motivation (maximum one A4 page) in which you describe why and how you wish to contribute to teaching at the Estonian Aviation Academy;
- an overview of your previous research and development activities and competencies required for the position;
- copies of documents proving higher education and/or relevant qualifications. If the higher education degree has been obtained abroad, you may be asked to provide an assessment from the Academic Recognition Information Center (Estonian ENIC/NARIC) regarding the correspondence of your qualification to the qualification requirements of the position;
- other relevant documents at your discretion.
Any candidate who is invited to an interview is expected to teach a mini-lesson (15 minutes).
More information about the job offer: Karl-Eerik Unt, Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org
An overview of the learning and development activities of the Estonian Aviation Academy can be found on the academy’s website.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEngineering: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
Requirements for applying:
- Master’s degree or equivalent (telecommunication or information technology field);
- professional work experience in the communication field at least 5 years and knowledge about cybersecurity;
- completed pedagogical training and at least 3 years teaching experience of at the higher education level;
- proficiency in English of at least B2 level, including knowledge of professional terminology in English;
- excellent digital competencies;
- experience in contribution to research and development projects;
- good written and oral self-expression skills.
EURAXESS offer ID: 782488
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.