ORGANISATION/COMPANYAcademy of Justice
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE29/05/2022 16:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
Conducting didactic classes in the field of legal sciences for students of Academy of Justice;
Carrying out scientific research in the field of legal sciences, in particular in the field of theory and philosophy of law;
Participation in organizational work at the Academy of Justice;
Undertaking scientific activities aimed at building the scientific achievements of the Academy of Justice, including:
popularization of knowledge by publishing the results of scientific research in journals, publishing houses and the media;
active representation of the Academy of Justice at scientific conferences.
Date and place of submission of documents:
The person concerned should submit the required documents at the headquarters of the Academy of Justice, secretariat: 00-155 Warsaw, ul. Karmelicka 9, between 9:00 and 15:00 or by post by 29 MAY 2022 (the date of receipt of documents to AJ counts).
Documents submitted at the University's headquarters should be in a closed envelope with the note "Job offer – assistant professor – Institute of Legal Sciences".
Only complete applications will be considered (documents submitted after the deadline will not be considered).
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates. Failure to inform the candidate about the results of the competition will be tantamount to rejection of his offer. We do not return submitted documents.
The selected candidates will be informed about the date of the interview by phone. The competition will be settled within five weeks of the deadline for submission of tenders. The university does not provide housing.
The outcome of the competition does not result in the establishment of an employment relationship. The decision on employment is made by the Rector-Commandant. AJ reserves the right to close the competition without a decision.
OFFERS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- application addressed to the Rector-Commandant;
- personal questionnaire of the person applying for employment with a statement on reading the information clause – Annexes No. 1 and 2
- curriculum vitae
- copies of documents proving qualifications;
- list of scientific achievements and didactic achievements;
- copies of employment certificates and references;
- declaration of no criminal record – Annex No. 3
statement of primary or additional workplace – Annex 4.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
- possession of a doctoral degree in the field of legal sciences;
- full legal capacity and full exercise of public rights;
- no criminal record for an intentional crime;
- fluent spoken and written Polish.
- having experience in didactic work or popularization of knowledge in the field of legal sciences (e.g. conducting didactic classes at a university; conducting trainings or workshops); who are the authors of scientific publications in the field of legal sciences, in particular in the field of theory and philosophy of law;
- who are laureates of scholarships or programs (e.g. scholarships of the Minister of Education and Science, the "diamond Grant" program, etc.);
- have completed studies, internships or conducted scientific work in other centers than the one where they obtained a scientific degree (especially foreign);
- who speak English and at least one other foreign language at a level enabling the use of English-language scientific literature in the field of legal sciences;
- providing a guarantee of timely performance of didactic and research work undertaken at the Academy of Justice;
EURAXESS offer ID: 779826
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.