ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Antwerp
RESEARCH FIELDCommunication sciences › OtherEconomics › Administrative sciencesJuridical sciences › OtherManagement sciences › OtherPolitical sciences › Governance
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)First Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/05/2022 17:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONBelgium › Antwerp
Are you a talented and ambitious postdoc thinking about your next career move? The GOVTRUST Centre of Excellence (University of Antwerp, Belgium) invites expressions of interest from researchers interested in submitting a high-quality Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship proposal in the area of ‘trust and distrust in multi-level governance’ with GOVTRUST as a host.
To be considered to apply with GOVTRUST (University of Antwerp) as host institution, you should supply the following in one PDF file:
- A 2-page project proposal, including the name of the GOVTRUST supervisor and the type of fellowship (European or Global) you envision for the project
- A 2-page CV, including your full name, contact details, current position and institution, highest degree obtained and date of award, name of the institution conferring the degree, etc.
- Name and contact details of 2 references (who can testify about your academic skills)
Send in your application by 15 May 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of interest will be assessed by the envisioned supervisor, in consultation with the other GOVTRUST members. The most promising applicant(s) based on the strength of CVs and proposals in relation to the MSCA award criteria will be provided with further guidance and support for the purposes of submitting a full MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship application with GOVTRUST (University of Antwerp) as host. You will be notified of our decision on your application by mid-June.
An MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship implies that a researcher travels to an institution in another country (host), where he/she works with a supervisor to deliver a specific research project. European Postdoctoral Fellowships must last between 12 and 24 months. Global Postdoctoral Fellowships must last between 24 and 36 months (12 to 24 months for the outgoing phase, outside Europe, and 12 months for the return phase, back to Europe). The salary consists of a combined living, mobility and family allowance. The deadline for full proposals is 14 September 2022.
We expect candidates to be promising, innovative researchers with an excellent track record appropriate to career stage, as evidenced by academic publications and other scientific output.
Only expressions of interest that meet the following MSCA eligibility criteria will be considered:
- You must have a completed PhD at the time of the call deadline (14 September 2022).
- You can only apply up to eight years after the completion of your PhD (excluding experience outside research and career breaks (e.g. due to parental leave)).
- You must not have resided or worked in Belgium for more than 12 months during the three years up to the call deadline.
EURAXESS offer ID: 777348
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.