RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/02/2022 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK18,75
OFFER STARTING DATE16/01/2022
- Selection of patients for the clinical trial, which includes appointment management and assessment of aphasia scales
- Design of individualized dubbing sessions for each patient included in the study
- Administration of dubbing sessions to clinical trial patients
- Collaboration in the preparation of documents related to the clinical trial.
- Data management and collaboration in the evaluation of results.
- Collaboration in the preparation of the final report of the study and in the publication of the results
- Participation in the organization and development of scientific outreach activities on aphasia
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELArts: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
EURAXESS offer ID: 735455
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.