RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/01/2022 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/02/2022
- Assistance to initial visits and monitoring.
- Updated maintenance of the test file (study file).
- The entry of data in the CRF.
- Drafting and sending of SAEs.
- Processing and sending/receiving samples.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELBiological sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
- Training: be in possession of higher qualifications and have specific training in clinical research.
- Work experience coordinating clinical trials, preferably in medical oncology.
- Computer: computer skills at the user level
EURAXESS offer ID: 728586
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.