ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Wroclaw
RESEARCH FIELDJuridical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE03/02/2022 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › 50-137 Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKTbd
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2022
UNIVERSITY OF WROCŁAW ANNOUNCES CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
in the Academic Excellence Hub – Digital Justice
at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics
at the University of Wrocław
No 1.2022.WPAE of February 3, 2022
The call is open for those who comply with the requirements of Law on Higher Education and Science (Dz. U. z 2021 r. poz. 478 with amendments).
Organizational unit: Academic Excellence Hub – Digital Justice
Position:Assistant Professor (post-doc position)
Job classification: research position
Number of job offers:1
Type of contract:full time
Application deadline: February, 3, 2022
Planned period of employment: until 31 December 2023
Remuneration: around 88 000 PLN per annum,gross
Anticipated award date: by March 31, 2022
Anticipated date of commencing the job: April 1, 2022
Candidate profile, requirements and qualifications:
- doctoral degree in the field of legal sciences obtained within 7 years prior to submitting application;
- research interests regarding criminal law and procedure or law of new technologies or European law acknowledged by publications in that field of law;
- experience in publishing research results in recognized foreign scientific journals and publishing houses;
- experience as a principal investigator or investigator in national or international research projects financed by external funds obtained in open competition;
- at least one month of mobility experience in a recognized research center outside of Poland;
- experience in presenting research papers at foreign scientific conferences;
- proven activity within international scientific associations;
- proficiency in English proven by receiving an academic degree in that language or by academic publications in English;
- knowledge of another language (German, French, Italian or Spanish) confirmed by a language certificate will be considered as an asset
- Conducting scientific research in the area of the influence of new technologies on the criminal justice process in accordance with the objectives of AEH-Digital Justice;
- publishing results of research in recognized international scientific journals and publishing houses aiming at achieving indicators of Research University – Excellence Initiative;
- applying for external financing of research within the framework of national (e.g. NCN, NCBiR) and international (e.g. Horizon Europe, ERC) competitions
- participation in international and national conferences and seminars (presentation and popularization of research results conducted by the candidate)
- co-organization of scientific conferences organized or co-organized by AEH-Digital Justice
The application for the competition should include:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Personal data form (https://uni.wroc.pl/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2.personal-questionnaire-_APPLICANT.docx),
- A photocopy of a PhD diploma or a certificate confirming that the candidate has been awarded a PhD degree.
- Letter of intent containing the description of the scientific experience of the candidate and other achievements in the field of organization and popularization of science, the letter of intent should contain in particular information on mobility.
- List of scientific publications, achievements to date in terms of participation in projects financed from funds obtained in competition proceedings and other achievements in the field of organization and popularization of science.
- Electronic versions of two most important publications (or of unpublished works) which are considered by the candidate to be representative of his/her scientific output.
- Two letters of recommendation, which should be sent directly by their authors without intermediation of the applicant to the Chair of the Selection Committee (email@example.com); the letters are only available to the members of the Selection Committee and the candidate waives the right to get acquainted with their contents.
Please send the documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject of the e-mail KONKURS-adiunkt WPAiE IDN-DJ.
For further information please contact the Head of Academic Excellence Hub – Digital Justice, Karolina Kremens, LL.M., Ph.D., e-mail address: email@example.com
All submitted documents must be signed.
- The University of Wrocław reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
- Selected candidates may be required to undergo an interview.
- The University of Wrocław reserves the right to close the competition without selecting a candidate.
- The University of Wrocław does not provide housing.
Participants of the selection process consent to public disclosure of data evaluated within the process, as presented in the application, especially data concerning achievements in science and teaching.
CV should include the following note: "I consent to processing of my personal data and image for the purposes of organising and conducting the selection process and providing information about the results of the selection process. I acknowledge that the controller of the personal data is the University of Wrocław, Plac Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław. I am aware that provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)".
Legal basis: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act of 10 May 2018 on protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
More about the employer:
The University of Wrocław is among the largest and bests Polish universities, teaching more than 250 thousand students and employing about 2000 scientists (https://uni.wroc.pl/en/). The Wrocław city is a large, open and continuously developing city well communicated (airport, railways) with the world (https://www.wroclaw.pl/en/).
EURAXESS offer ID: 725515
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.