ORGANISATION/COMPANYECOBAS Research Center (Economics and Business Research for Society)
RESEARCH FIELDEconomicsManagement sciencesOther
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/01/2022 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Vigo
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
ECOBAS (visit here site in English) is an Interuniversity Research Center of Galicia, Spain, in the field of Social Sciences, mainly Economics and Business, focused on the study of sustainability in a broad sense, that is, from an economic, environmental, and social point of view (for more information about our activity, please visit our site or download our newsletter). The Center has among its main goals the recruitment and strengthening of research talent with scientific leadership capacity, which entails actions aimed at the recruitment of new highly qualified researchers.
In this context, we are seeking postdoctoral researchers who wish to join our organization through the Ramón y Cajal grant (State Plan for Scientific, Technical, and Innovation Research 2021-2023, Ministry of Science and Innovation). The candidates selected by ECOBAS through this internal process will be invited to submit an application to this call and will receive support from the center in the preparation of the proposal.
Consult here the ECOBAS research agenda.
Those researchers selected by ECOBAS who correctly formalize their application to the Ramón y Cajal call, and are selected by the Ministry of Science and Innovation as a beneficiary of one of these grants, will sign a contract with the University of Vigo under the following conditions:
- Duration: 3 + 2 years
- Annual gross salary: € 33,300 during the first 3 years, € 39,900 during the last 2 years
- Beneficiaries will receive an additional grant of € 42.000 for their research activities, that must be spent during the first 3 years
- Scientific-technical trajectory
- Scientific-technical contributions
- Mobility and internationalization
- Received applications will be evaluated by the ECOBAS Selection Committee, based on the evaluation criteria indicated in the bases of the Ministry of Science and Innovation for these calls
- The best evaluated candidates will be selected to be part of the ECOBAS applications, and will receive support from the Center in the preparation of their proposal
- ECOBAS reserves the right not to submit any application if the Selection Committee, once the expressions of interest received have been assessed, consider that none of them has a sufficient level of quality in accordance with the criteria of the call.
FORM AND DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Those interested in being part of this selection process must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of their curriculum vitae and a summary of their research trajectory and main research line, in English or in Spanish, highlighting the most relevant contributions (no more than 10)
- The deadline for submitting expressions of interest will be open from the day of publication of this call until January 11, 2022
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEconomics: PhD or equivalentManagement sciences: PhD or equivalentOther: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- Holding a PhD title from a date after January 1, 2011 (there are some exceptions under certain situations)
- Not having been a beneficiary of a grant in the previous Ramón y Cajal calls
- Not being beneficiary of a Juan de la Cierva - Formación or Juan de la Cierva - Incorporación grant (there are some exceptions under certain situations)
Developing a project related to any of ECOBAS Scientific Agenda research lines.
EURAXESS offer ID: 725408
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.