ORGANISATION/COMPANYŁukasiewicz Research Network - Krakow Institute of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Biomaterial engineeringEngineering › Materials engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/01/2022 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Krakow
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Currently, the Institute, as a part of its development activities, has established a new Research and Development Center focused on research related to sustainable energy sources. Currently, the most important challenge from the perspective of creating of a new Center for Sustainable Energy Sources is the organization of the new research teams from scratch in three areas of: renewable energy technologies, biofuels technology and energy storage technologies. Currently we are looking for a candidate for the position Leader of the Renewable Energy Sources Technology Team.
- Organization of a new research team in the field of of the renewable energy sources technology from scratch, including, participating in the recruitment of new employees. Shaping the research policy in the scope of a scientific activity of the Team in cooperation with the Institute management.
- Defining the directions of Team development in the area of of the renewable energy sources technology.
- Carrying out research and experimental work as well as designing new research methodologies.
- Acquiring key projects and supervising the quality of scientific and research work carried out in the team.
- Initiating, supervising and supporting the scientific development of employees of the team.Preparation and verification of the manuscripts in the scope of a scientific activity of the Team;
- Representing the Institute outside in contacts with clients.
- The practical adaptation of research results, participation in their implementation and their dissemination.
- Conducting trainings.
- Close cooperation with the head of the Center for Sustainable Energy Sources.
- work in a research organisation aiming at the implementation of innovative and prestigious R&D projects,
- employment based on a contract of employment,
- flexible working hours,
- a benefit package (co-financing of holidays, additional medical care package, the possibility of joining the life insurance program),
- the possibility of permanent professional development,
- free parking space.
CV containing information on scientific achievements, including (if possible):
- lists of scientific publications, the number of their citations (without self-citations) and the Hirsch index;
- information on managing or participating in research projects;
- lists of inventions, patents, implementation studies;
- information about completed research internships.
We are waiting for your application until 31th January, 2022.
link to apply:
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is the Łukasiewicz Research Network - Krakow Institute of Technology (hereinafter: the Institute) with its seat ul. Zakopiańska 73, 30-418 Krakow. Personal data will be processed by the Institute in order to carry out the ongoing recruitment process for a specific job position, and in the case of express and free consent - also for future purposes recruitment. Providing personal information is voluntary.
More information on the processing of personal data can be found at: https://kit.lukasiewicz.gov.pl/dane-osobowe/
Documents sent after the deadline or incomplete will not be considered.
We will contact only selected candidates.
Qualified persons for recruitment interviews will be notified of their date with the use of contact details that will be provided by the candidate in the documents application. Additional information can be obtained by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- Extensive knowledge of of the renewable energy sources technology as well as trends and market needs in this scientific area.
- Doctoral degree and 5 years of experience in the R&D sector, including the independent conducting of research projects.
- Minimum of 10 publications (specified in § 9 item 1–3 of the Regulation of Minister of Science and Higher Education of February 22, 2019 on the evaluation of the quality of scientific activity, hereinafter: Regulation) with a minimum total Impact Factor (IF) ≥ 10.
- Hirsch Index (≥ 5).
- Leading at least one R&D project (with min. value of 500,000 PLN) in the period of last five years;
- Documented experience in collaboration with industrial partners in the scope of R&D works.
- Knowledge of the spoken and written English language at least at the B2 level.
- Main place of employment declared as the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Krakow Institute of Technology.
- Knowledge of the national and European sources of research funding.
- Very good organization of own work, communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to carry out many tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in conditions of rapidly changing priorities.
EURAXESS offer ID: 724395
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.