ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Bielsko-Biala
RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEngineering › Electronic engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE28/01/2022 11:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Bielsko-Biała
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2022
DISCIPLINE: technical computer science and telecommunications or a related discipline
KEY WORDS: technical computer science, telecommunications, electronic circuits
- M.Sc. degree in computer science or related field
- knowledge of automatics, electronics, electrical engineering, electronic circuits, programming language paradigms, optimisation techniques for the execution of algorithms, computer networks, artificial intelligence methods, image processing, computer graphics
- skill to research work in technical computer science and telecommunications or a related discipline
- good knowledge of Polish and English
- application letter
- copies of diplomas
- Candidate's statement of consent to the processing of personal data by University of Bielsko-Biala
- Candidate's statement stating that University of Bielsko-Biala will be their only place of work at university or college
- a statement with the content of the information clause.
We expect from the candidates creative involvement in scientific and didactic activity of the Department of Computer Sciences and Automatics.
Candidates are asked to submit the required documents by 28.01.2022 in the Deanery of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Faculty, Bielsko-Biala, 2 Willowa St, room no. 105, building L, phone +48/33/8279 204. The competition will be decided by 18.02.2022. Start of employment: March 1st 2022. More information can be obtained from the Head of Department of Computer Science and Automatics, phone: +48/33/8279 264.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Akademia Techniczno-Humanistyczna w Bielsku-Białej
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 723065
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.