ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversité Gustave Eiffel
RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciencesAnthropologyArchitectureArtsAstronomyBiological sciencesChemistryCommunication sciencesComputer scienceCultural studiesDemographyEconomicsEducational sciencesEngineeringEnvironmental scienceGeographyGeosciencesHistoryInformation scienceManagement sciencesMathematicsMedical sciencesNeurosciencesPhilosophyPhysicsPolitical sciencesPsychological sciencesSociologyTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE21/03/2022 17:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONMultiple locations, see work locations below.
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK35
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2022
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER101034248
Université Gustave Eiffel opens 15 PhD positions within the frame of the MSCA COFUND CLEAR-Doc project.
The full list of PhD topics is available here.
The online application platform will open On January 10th 2022.
The Application deadline is March 21st 2022 - 5.00pm (Brussels GMT+01:00).
The 15 ESR Positions will be dedicated to improve research and innovation in areas related to the "The City of Tomorrow".
60 PhD topics have been published as individual "job offers" on Euraxess. You can find them using the keyword "CLEAR-Doc" in the search bar.
More than just a research Programme, CLEAR-Doc offers an extensive training program, including research-based training, international secondment, summer/winter school, etc.
More information : https://clear-doc.univ-gustave-eiffel.fr/
- High-quality doctoral training rewarded by a PhD degree, delivered by Université Gustave Eiffel.
- Access to cutting-edge infrastructures for research & innovation.
- Appointment for a period of 36 months based on a salary of 2 700 € (gross salary per month).
- Job contract under the French labour legislation in force, respecting health and safety, and social security: 35 hours per week contract, 25 days of annual leave per year.
- International mobility will be mandatory.
- An international environment supported by the adherence to the European Charter & Code.
- Access to dedicated CLEAR-Doc trainings with a strong interdisciplinary focus, together with a Career development Plan.
- At the time of the deadline, applicants must be in possession or finalizing their Master’s degree or equivalent/postgraduate degree. At the time of recruitment, applicants must be in possession of their Master’s degree or equivalent/postgraduate degree which would formally entitle to embark on a doctorate.
- At the time of the deadline, applicants must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research career (career breaks excluded) and not yet been awarded a doctoral degree. Career breaks refer to periods of time where the candidate was not active in research, regardless of his/her employment status (sick leave, maternity leave etc). Short stays such as holidays and/or compulsory national service are not taken into account.
- At the time of the deadline, applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- Applicants must be available to start the programme on schedule (around 1st October 2022)
- Please refer to the Guide for Applicants available on the CLEAR-Doc website.
- There are no restrictions concerning the age, gender or nationality of the candidates. Applicants with career breaks or variations in the chronological sequence of their career, with mobility experience or with interdisciplinary background or private sector experience are welcome to apply.
- Support service is available during every step of the application process by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site for additional job details
- At the time of the deadline, applicants must be in possession or finalizing their Master’s degree or equivalent/postgraduate degree.
- At the time of recruitment, applicants must be in possession of their Master’s degree or equivalent/postgraduate degree which would formally entitle to embark on a doctorate.
EURAXESS offer ID: 717631
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.