ORGANISATION/COMPANYTomas Bata University in Zlín
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/12/2021 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Zlin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2022
Tomas Bata University in Zlín – University Institute invites applications for the position of a researcher in the field of conductive polymers at the University Institute, TBU Zlín.
- Academic & scientific Ph.D. degree
- h-index of at least 8.5 (h-index calculation must be signed by the applicant)
- Constant publication activity in the field (impacted journals / equivalent journals recognized in the field)
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Active knowledge of the English language
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Moral and civic integrity
What we can offer
- Work and background at a stable employer
- 30 days of leave (paid)
- Possibility of meals at the place of work, co-funded by the employer
- Training and further education opportunities
- Other benefits provided by the employer – e.g. discounted mobile phone plan for family members, discounted use of employer’s recreational facility, University’s nursery school, discounts from partners.
Place of work: Zlín
Expected start date: January 2022 or by agreement, 0.5 FTE
Type of employment: Fixed-term job with the possibility of extension
- Brief structured CV
- Brief description of professional, scientific and research activities to date, including an overview of internships/fellowships completed
- Evidence of completed education, i.e. copies of documents proving completed doctoral studies at a university in the Czech Republic or a comparable degree at a university abroad (possible to provide during the recruitment procedure)
Applications for the procedure should be sent by 13 December 2021, preferably electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Univerzita Tomáše Bati ve Zlíně (Tomas Bata University in Zlín), oddělení rozvoje lidských zdrojů (Department of Human Resources Development), nám. T. G. Masaryka 5555, 760 01 Zlín.
Applications must be accompanied by scans / carbon copies of documents proving the level/degree of education and an affidavit of integrity.
UNI reserves the right not to fill the position.
EURAXESS offer ID: 715314
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.