ORGANISATION/COMPANYmdw - University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/12/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2022
The position encompasses the representation of the subjects of voice and voice formation in arts-based research and in teaching in the programmes “Preparatory Programme in Voice”, “BA of Arts in Voice”, the MA of Arts “Stage Performance”, “Lied, Oratorio and Concert Performance”, and “Vocal Performance” as well as the postgraduate programmes “Lied, Oratorio and Concert Performance” as well as “Voice”. The supervision of students, as well as contributions to organisational, administrative and evaluation-related work are also included in the job profile.
Gross salary, according to collective bargaining agreement, € 2.660,85 per month (14 times). There is a possibility of a higher salary according to qualifications and former position.
- completed domestic or equivalent foreign tertiary education corresponding to the intended assignment, or equivalent excellent professional artistic work record
- excellent artistic qualification in the profession as a concert and/or opera singer
- outstanding pedagogical aptitude for the subject in education and/or continuing education, which can i.a. be demonstrated in a trial class
- German: Excellent
- international experience in performing as a concert / opera singer
- familiarity with a broad repertory covering all stylistic epochs
- leadership in organisational matters
- teaching experience in working with deep female voices and/or tenors
EURAXESS offer ID: 711521
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.