RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Programming
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/12/2021 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPortugal › Funchal
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE03/01/2022
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
One position is open for a developer in the field of Computer Science at SEE Health, Lda., NIPC 516 204 327, within the Madeira 14-20 Project Saúde Escolas - M1420-01-0247-FEDER-000042, opening number SH-SE-01-EI.
Applicable legislation: The employment contract to be signed is established in accordance with the Labor Code and its Regulations, currently in force in Portugal.
Workplace: The candidate will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of researchers with skills in the areas of computer engineering, design and health. The workplace will be at the company's headquarters, located at Rua Dr. Fernão de Ornelas, 56, 4º AC, 9050-021 Funchal, under the guidance of SH Seehealth, Lda., and in coordination with the other organizations participating in the project.
Duration of Employment Contract: The employment contract will be carried out for 12 months, starting on January 3, 2022, renewable until the end of the project or until the completion of the work plan, whichever occurs first. The reference project M1420-01-0247-FEDER-000042–Saúde Escolas ends on June 30, 2023, unless there is an extension of the project, which requires approval by the funding entity.
Monthly Remuneration: The candidate will earn a monthly gross salary between €1,000.00 (one thousand euros) and €1,500.00 (one thousand five hundred euros), to be defined at the negotiation table, according to the competencies and the candidate's academic degree. From this amount, the amounts relating to Social Security will be withheld, in accordance with the legal rate in force and the IRS corresponding to the legal rate appropriate to the candidate's background.
Applications will be open between 12/06/2021 and 12/20/2021.
Application submission method: all applications must be submitted by sending them and the required documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should include: Application for project reference M1420-01-0247-FEDER-000042 – Health Schools – Ad reference SH-SE-01-EI.
- Cover Letter;
- Qualification Certificate.
The selection process will be based on:
- Motivation letter (10%)
- Curriculum Vitae (20%)
- Previous experience (10%)
- Interview (60%).
A letter of recommendation is optional but can contribute positively to the assessment. Oral and written communication in English is a skill to consider.
Selection committee: Pedro Paixão (Presiding the Committee), Carlos André Gomes, Catarina Gonçalves.
Notification of results: The final results will be communicated to the email of each candidate, through an ordered list according to the classification obtained in the evaluation and will be posted, in a visible place, at the company's headquarters.
The main tasks to be performed correspond to the project's Activities 2 - Research on the App development process (pre-design) and 4 - App Development and Implementation.
The tasks to be developed consist of:
- Investigation and definition of parameters to be included in the health profile and epidemiological survey;
- Investigation and definition of symptomatology control systems in a school environment;
- Definition of communication technologies (School - Students - Guardians)
- Development and implementation of the symptomatology control system in a school environment: interconnectivity between technological equipment and the App.
- Development and implementation of the symptomatology control system in an environment outside the school.
- Development and implementation of test results processing and medical statements in the system
- Development and implementation of lines of communication between the school and students/guardians - issuing alerts and notifications to be applied
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELComputer science: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPORTUGUESE: ExcellentENGLISH: Good
The ideal candidate should be a proactive computer engineer with a background in computer programming and experience in front-end and back-end application development. Experience in ICT for healthcare, depth-sensing assessment or full-body tracking technologies in the topic of healthcare will be valued.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering or another area relevant to the project;
- Present or past experience in the development of computer applications;
- Knowledge of the following tools/languages:
- SQL Server, PostgreSQL, NoSQL;
- C#, .Net, .Net Core and Entity Framework;
- Flutter, Dart
- Laravel, Angular/React or Vue.js;
- Experience with Git;
- Strong communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a group;
EURAXESS offer ID: 710452
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.