ORGANISATION/COMPANYŁukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Microelectronics and Photonics
RESEARCH FIELDChemistryEngineering › Materials engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/12/2021 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
Ph.D. student or completed Ph.D. in the field of chemical sciences or technical sciences in the disciplines of chemistry, materials science or related.
Conducting research in the field of microelectronics in the field of producing volatile organic compounds (VOC) sensors from inorganic materials;
- Conducting technological works (production and construction of sensors and sensor structures) in a "clean-room" laboratory and a chemical laboratory;
- Structural, chemical and electrical characterization of materials, structures and sensor devices;
- Preparation and publication of research results in scientific journals;
- Preparation and presentation of conference presentations presenting the results of research works.
- work in a research organization focused on the implementation of innovative R&D projects,
- the opportunity to gain unique professional experience,
- good introduction, training and support from a team of professionals,
- attractive offer for medical care and life insurance,
- contract of employment.
- CV (with detailed description of qualifications and professional experience);
- Copies of education documents.
The selected candidates will be notified individually about the date of the possible interview.
In matters related to your personal data, please contact us with the Data Protection Officer, e-mail address: email@example.com;
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
1) Holding a M.Sc. degree and being a Ph.D. student or holding a Ph.D. degree in the field of chemical sciences or technical sciences in the disciplines of chemistry, materials science or related
2) At least four years of experience in the research and development sector, in particular:
- Work with porous materials and devices based on them (such as sensors or other absorption devices), including material handling, material preparation, substrate and electrode preparation, cable and measurement set-up etc.
- Understanding of adsorption processes
- Knowledge of the techniques of structural (e.g. X-ray diffraction), chemical (e.g. FT-IR with DRIFTs) or electrical (e.g. chronoamperometry etc) characterization of inorganic materials
3) Very good command of the English language – proficient in technical speech and writing as well as reading texts related to the work4) Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and draw conclusions from various sources (experiment, synthesis, modelling).
- High degree of independence and creativity in problem solving
- Readiness to learn tasks outside of direct expertize (e.g. piping, chamber modelling)
- Ability to pass on knowledge to junior lab members
- Responsibility, punctuality, timeliness of performed works
- Practical knowledge of MS Office or related office suites
- Practical knowledge of data analysis, graphics and visualization software, eg Origin, Inkscape, Mercury etc.
- Experience in working on R&D projects
- Ability to form first drafts of reports and scientific publications
EURAXESS offer ID: 710361
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.