RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciencesChemistryEngineeringLanguage sciencesMedical sciencesPsychological sciencesTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/01/2022 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONMultiple locations, see work locations below.
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
Campus Iberus is the Campus of International Excellence (CEI) of the Ebro Valley, which is the consortium of four universities in North-Eastern Spain: University of Zaragoza, Public University of Navarra, University of Lleida and University of La Rioja. The consortium aims at the smart specialization in 5 strategic research areas: Agri-food and Nutrition, Health Technology, Energy and Sustainability, Social and Territorial Development and Circular Bio-economy.
As part of the international strategy, the consortium coordinates talent attraction programmes for researchers of excellence under Marie Sklodowska-Curie cofund actions.
At the moment, the application call for postdoctoral researchers is open in any of these research fields:
- Biomedicine; Cancer; Organ and system pathophysiology; Immunology, Infection and new therapies; Clinical Medicine; Biotechnology; Materials for biomedicine.
- Food science and technology; Agriculture and Farming; Sustainable systems of plant production and protection.
- Agriculture and Forestry; Forest pathology; Biodiversity; Earth and Water sciences; Climate and atmosphere; Environmental technology.
- Chemistry; Chemical science and technology; Chemical engineering.
- Energy; Materials for Energy and Environment.
- Information and Communication technologies; Computational science and information technology; Microelectronics, Nanotechnology and Photonics.
- Psychology; Educational science; Linguistics and languages.
- History; Archeology; studies of the past.
- Economy and its applications.
Employment terms: 3 years full-time (37,5 h/week) contracts. Gross salary of 37.828 EUR/year (researchers with family have a greater gross salary of 39.185 EUR/year). Research budget of 28.800 EUR for research costs, trainings and networking. Social health care included under the regime of Spanish Social Security System. Vacation of 22 working days/year, besides 3 days of personal duties. Maternity/paternity leave of 16 weeks.
Contracts start before November 2022.
EURAXESS offer ID: 709714
Posting organisation offer ID: 749826
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.