ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Civil engineeringEngineering › Materials engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/12/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20 or 10
The Department of Civil Engineering and Natural Hazards, Institute of Structural Engineering is currently seeking a Postgraduate Research Associate (temporary replacement).
Extent of employment:
Position 1: 20 hours per week
Position 2: 10 hours per week
- Independent holding of course exercises in the field of structural engineering and mechanics (held in German)
- Independent work in research (especially in the area of structural-mechanical or building law issues) and participation in associated teaching
- Take over administrative tasks
- Preparations for a dissertation topic in the field of structural mechanics or structural engineering are desirable
Required skills and qualifications:
- Diploma degree in cultural engineering and water management or civil engineering or law or other equivalent university degree
Desired skills and qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of numerical modeling is desirable
- Willingness to work on research projects
- German-speaking teaching experience in the relevant subject areas is expressly desired
Gross monthly salary and pay grade in terms of collective agreement for university staff (payable 14 times per year): B1, € 1.485,80 (for 20h/week)
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna seeks to increase the number of its female faculty and staff members. Therefore qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. In case of equal qualification, female candidates will be given preference unless reasons specific to an individual male candidate tilt the balance in his favour.
People with disabilities and appropriate qualifications are specifically encouraged to apply.
Please send your job application incl. motivation letter (incl. details of preferred weekly hours) and CV to the Personnel department, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, 1190 Vienna, Peter-Jordan-Straße 70; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Reference code: 234)
We regret that we cannot reimburse applicants travel and lodging expenses incurred as part of the selection and hiring process.
EURAXESS offer ID: 706242
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.