ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/10/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK35
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2021
We are looking for an experienced researcher that will work on the evaluation and validation of fingerprinting technologies using deep learning applied to source separation in the framework of NextCore - RTC2019-007248-7 project
MINECO's Project RTI2018-101040
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELTechnology: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- PhD in Sound and Music Computing, Music Technology or related field, with 5+ years of practical experience.
- Experience in the design and development of machine learning algorithms for music audio analysis and specifically applied to fingerprinting.
- Experience with deep learning libraries (PyCharm/Keras/TensorFlow).
- Experience using Essentia or similar audio analysis software.
- Ability to work and deliver autonomously while being a part of a team.
- Experience developing audio signal processing algorithms and deep learning applications in an industrial context.
- Experience in the development and evaluation of recommender systems.
- Experience in software development using Python and Git.
- Knowledge or interest in music technology and music theory
EURAXESS offer ID: 697224
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.