ORGANISATION/COMPANYSouth Ural State University
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Computer systemsComputer science › Digital systemsEngineering › Computer engineeringTechnology › Information technology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE11/12/2021 06:40 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONRussia › Chelyabinsk
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Research Educational Center (REC) "Digital Industry" carries out world-class researches and developments, as well as training of research and academic staff in the following research fields: digital industry, photonics, sensory, quantum information processing, quantum computing, digital twins, energy saving, information protection, ecology.
- University provides accommodation
- Free access to high-tech equipment;
- Opportunity for professional growth
h-index no lower than 20;
number of publications in the top-25 according to SNIP no lower than 15 (for last 3 years)
The contract presupposes full-time employment with the minimum working period of 1 year with the possibility of extension.
- Doctor of Engineering Science or Ph.D
- to carry out personal management of ongoing research in the Research Educational Center (REC) ‘Digital Industry’.
- to carry out scientific guidance of the doctoral students / PhD degree candidates;
- The REC includes the following laboratories: 1) Sensory; 2) Quantum information processing and quantum computing; 3) Digital twins;
- The participants of the competition can be scientists who occupy leading positions in the following fields: digital industry, digital twins, artificial intelligence and ecology.
- Experience in managing major research projects in the following areas: digital industry, digital twins, artificial intelligence, ecology (air quality forecasting and monitoring);
- h-index no lower than 20;
- number of publications in the top-25 according to SNIP no lower than 15 (for last 3 years).
EURAXESS offer ID: 695523
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.