ORGANISATION/COMPANYAcademy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Fine arts
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE08/11/2021 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK16
OFFER STARTING DATE10/10/2021
DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT OF VISUAL CULTURE
ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS IN WARSAW
announces a competition for the position of adiunkt at the Chair of History of Contemporary Polish Art, Faculty of Management of Visual Culture
Only persons who meet the requirements for employment as an academic teacher appropriate for the position, specified in the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science (Dz. U. z 2018 r. poz. 1668 z późn. zm.), the Act of 3 July 2018 - Regulations introducing the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science (Dz. U. z 2018 r. poz. 1669 z późn. zm.) and in the statutes of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, may apply.
PLACE AND CONDITIONS OF WORK:
Faculty: Management of Visual Culture
Chair/Studio: Chair of History of Contemporary Polish Art
Position: adiunkt (in the teaching staff)
Type of contract: one-year fixed-term employment contract
Type of employment: full-time
Estimated annual teaching load: 240 hours
Estimated date of employment: 1 Dec 2021
Number of posts to be filled: 1
Keywords: art studies, history of contemporary world and Polish art
Artistic or scientific discipline: Art Studies
Requirements resulting from the Act and the statutes:
- having qualifications specified in the Act and the statutes;
- clear disciplinary record, regarding penalties referred to in Article 276, clause 1, items 7 and 8 of the said Act;
- having fulfilled the requirements referred to in Article 20, clause 1, items 1-3 of the said Act.
- at least a doctoral degree, preferred specializations: art studies or art history;
- minimum 2 years of academic teaching experience;
- a special knowledge of the history of art of the 20th and 21st centuries,
- interest in the history of contemporary art, documented in publications and/or research projects,
- knowledge of the Polish language, spoken and written, sufficient to enable teaching students.
- application to participate in the competition
- a copy of the graduation certificate
- a copy of the document awarding the doctoral degree in the field of art studies or art history
- documents confirming at least 2 years of teaching practice in conducting classes at an institution of higher education
- documentation (publications and/or research projects) of the interest in the history of contemporary art
- in the case of foreigners, knowledge of the Polish language, spoken and written, is required to a degree that enables teaching students
- declaration of no criminal record,
- declaration of consent to the processing of personal data.
Appropriate forms are available on the website: www.asp.waw.pl (tab Akademia, praca [Academy, work]).
Place, date and form of submitting competition documents:
- The required documents as pdf files should be sent to the e-mail address of the Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Management of Visual Culture, 37/39, Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie St., 1st floor, room 1.04, tel. +48 22 623 8117, 10 am to 3 pm. In the case of sending documents by post/courier, the date of receipt will be binding.
Deadline for submitting documents: 8 Nov 2021.
Documents submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
Link to the web page: https://asp.waw.pl/konkursy-aktualne/
The deadline for adjudication of the competition: 19 Nov 2021.
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Fine arts
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELOther: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Good
EURAXESS offer ID: 695200
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.