ORGANISATION/COMPANYMARIA CURIE-SKLODOWSKA UNIVERSITY IN LUBLIN
RESEARCH FIELDPolitical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/11/2021 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/12/2021
MARIA CURIE-SKŁODOWSKA UNIVERSITY IN LUBLIN
announces a competition for the position of an Administrative Assistant
at the project ‘Seeking the Past: Politics of Memory in the United Europe and Its Surroundings (Actors, Actions, Results / Late 1980s–2020)’ at the Institute of Political Sciences and Administration at the Faculty of Political Science and Journalism UMCS, implemented as part of the NAWA Chair programme under the supervision of
dr hab. Gueorgui Kassianov, part-time employment under a fixed-term employment contract / project allowance in the case of entrusting work to a person already employed at UMCS.
Scope of tasks performed in the position:
• support for the project coordinator in formal and financial matters related to the implementation of the research project;
• monitoring of project tasks performed: ensuring timeliness and compliance with the provisions of the grant agreement;
• timely preparation of project documentation and coordination of their circulation at the university.
• higher education (preferably economics / management / finance and accounting, administration);
• professional experience in a similar administrative position;
• very good command of spoken and written English;
• fluent computer skills, in particular of MS Office.
• experience in working in a similar position,
• independence, reliability, accuracy, regularity;
• ability to work in a team, communication skills;
• ability to work under time pressure;
• tolerance, patience;
• knowledge of the Law on Higher Education
• detailed CV (taking into account the exact course of the professional career);
• covering letter;
• the original of the personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment (available on the UMCS website in the "Employee" tab, https://phavi.umcs.pl/at/attachments/2018/0606/124022-kwestionariusz-rek...);
• photocopy of documents confirming education;
• photocopy of certificates of completed courses and training;
• other additional documents confirming professional experience, qualifications or skills;
• the candidate's declaration with the following content: ‘I consent to the processing by the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin with its seat at pl. Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej 5, 20-031 Lublin, being the Administrator of Personal Data, personal data about me collected in connection with and for the purpose of the recruitment process, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data)‘.
Place of offer submission:
The required documents should be submitted to the Institute of Political Science and Administration, Faculty of Political Science and Journalism, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, ul. Głęboka 45, 20-612 Lublin, in sealed envelopes with the annotation: „dotyczy naboru na stanowisko asystenta administracyjnego w projekcie „Profesura Gościnna” by October 22, 2021.
Please attach the clause signed by the candidate: ‘I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item .883).’
The University does not provide housing.
Offers that do not meet the competition requirements, incomplete, or submitted after the deadline will not be taken into account.
The University reserves the right to contact selected Candidates who will be informed by phone about the next stages of the competition.
Failure to inform the candidate about the results of the competition is tantamount to rejection of his offer.
The university reserves the right to cancel the competition without giving reasons.
The settlement of the competition does not result in establishing an employment relationship.
The decision on employment is made by the Rector of UMCS.
The Maria Curie-Skłodowska University of Lublin, Pl. Marii Curie - Skłodowskiej 5, 20-031 Lublin, Poland (hereinafter: UMCS) hereby informs that the data collected in the recruitment process will be processed solely for the purpose of this process.
The applicant is required to provide data as specified in Article 22 1 of the Polish Labour Code and specific employment regulations applicable for a given position. Providing data in a wider scope than required by the regulations is voluntary. For data that goes beyond the regulatory area, the data processing shall be based on the relevant law and consent.
Pursuant to Article 7(3) of the General Data Protection Regulation, for data which goes beyond the scope set out in applicable law, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
According to Articles 15 to 21 and Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data subject has the right of access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, and to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, as well as the right to transfer the data. The personal data collected will not be sold or made available to third parties, except for those authorised by law, and will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations, in a manner that would be contrary to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The data will be processed by UMCS during the recruitment period, and for data processed on the basis of a consent, it will be processed until any objection or withdrawal of consent is filed, and after that for archival purposes, in accordance with UMCS' procedures, and for the purposes, for the period and in the scope required by law to secure any claims.
UMCS has appointed a person to supervise the issues of personal data processing, who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
 ‘applies to recruitment for the position of an Administrative Assistant in the NAWA Chair programme’
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPolitical sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
EURAXESS offer ID: 694638
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.