ORGANISATION/COMPANYAGH University of Science and Technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE08/11/2021 22:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Cracow
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/12/2021
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
Scientific worker in the field of application of computer methods in earth sciences.
Dean’s Office, Faculty of Geology, Geophysics and Environment Protection, AGH-UST (30-059 Krakow, al. Mickiewicza 30, A-0 building, higher ground floor, office no. 20) or documents scan on mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the documents are submitted by e-mail, the aforementioned all documents must be printed, signed, scanned and sent in PDF format.
The AGH University will be the candidate’s main place of employment.
The University reserves the right not to settle the competition without providing any reason or justification.
Winning the competition is not tantamount to ensuring the candidate's employment. The result of the competition serves solely as a recommendation to the Rector in this regard. The final decision concerning the employment will be made by the Rector.
Web site for additional job details
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELGeosciences: Master Degree or equivalent
- completed university studies in geology, geophysics, geodesy, computer science or geoinformatics,
- PhD degree or an open doctoral dissertation in the discipline of Earth and related environmental sciences or initiated proceedings to award the doctoral degree,
- experience in academic level teaching, including teaching geoinformatics subjects - for a minimum of 2 years,
- documented knowledge of English on at least B-2 level,
- knowledge of the Polish language required (candidates who are not Polish citizens should attach a certificate of knowledge of the Polish language on at least C-1 level).
- PhD or ongoing doctoral study (min. 3rd year),
- experience in scientific research, including the application of computer methods for Earth sciences. The experience should be documented by papers, including papers in journals with IF,
- a recommendation letter from a senior academic staff member on the candidate's scientific achievements.
- LANGUAGE English – good; Polish - excellent or mother tongue,
EURAXESS offer ID: 694620
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.