ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Lodz
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/11/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
competition for the position of assistant professor
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELChemistry: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
- A PhD degree in Exact and Natural Sciences in the discipline of chemistry.
- Documented scientific achievements in the field of analytical chemistry and separation techniques (scientific articles, monographs, participation in the scientific conferences) indicating the possibility of scientific development.
- Experience in teaching in the area of analytical chemistry and chromatography.
- Documented participation in the national and international scientific conferences.
- Completed research internship (a cumulative period of at least six months).
- Good command of the English and Polish languages.
Persons joining the competition should submit an application for employment addressed to HM Rector of the University of Lodz, along with the attachments listed below:
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act,
- statement that the University of Lodz will be his primary workplace within the meaning of the above Act,
- declaration of nepotism (available on the University of Lodz website http://dsp.uni.lodz.pl/druki-do-pobrania),
- personal questionnaire,
- a copy of the university diploma and doctoral degree,
- list of previous achievements in scientific and research work,
- documents confirming completed certificates (including language ones), in the absence of certificates, a statement regarding the level of knowledge of foreign languages (basic, intermediate, advanced),
- information on the level of knowledge of the Polish language (in the case of foreigners).
We reserve the right to conduct interviews with selected candidates.
Final results will be announced on 10.11.2021.
EURAXESS offer ID: 694046
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.