RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/11/2021 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Klosterneuburg
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Full Time (40h/w)
Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria / Home Office possible
€ 2,626* gross/month
IST Austria is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, and the life and physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from all over the world and from all fields who support our goals of excellence in research and science management. Located on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer numerous opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
Within the Division Human Resources, the administration team provides professional HR services to all employees during the entire lifecycle. The team ensures a good onboarding, takes care of all administrative topics and provides advice on institutional benefits and policies as well as on labor law, social security and immigration law. To complete the team and to be prepared for the future growth of IST Austria we are looking for an experienced, motivated HR professional to support our international scientists on campus.
- HR Services for our international scientists throughout the entire employee life cycle, e.g. onboarding, administration of employment contracts/amendments, check-out process, etc.
- Personnel master data maintenance in our HR systems
- Contact person for all employment related questions of our international scientific staff
- Proactive advice on labor law, social security and immigration law
- Further development of relevant HR processes, systems, guidelines and policies
- Support with the implementation of our new HR Software and future projects
- Interface to external stakeholders, e.g. authorities, tax lawyers, etc.
- Completed studies in HR or an equivalent educational background
- Very good knowledge of Austrian labor law and social security law; immigration law is of advantage
- Relevant work experience in HR administration in an international/scientific environment
- Profound experience with HR Tools (SAP/dpw), very good MS office skills
- Very good command of German and English (working language)
- High service & team orientation, reliability, flexibility and discretion
- Precise, independent, proactive working style
- Education & training
- Free shuttle bus
- Multiple health offers
- Pension insurance
To submit your application, please e-mail
* This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.
EURAXESS offer ID: 692424
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.