ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Jaume I
RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE19/10/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Castelló de la Plana
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / ERC
Resolution of September 23 of 2021, of the Vice-Rector for Research and Transfer of the Universitat Jaume I, announcing a public call to create a pool of candidates to fill vacancies for researchers to work in this organisation under a fixed-term employment contract that will end on completion of the job or service. Projects from the research group: Interdisciplinary Studies and New Applications in Prehistory (Pre-EINA).
Collaborate with the projects of the research group Interdisciplinary Studies and New Applications in Prehistory (Pre-EINA) as research staff.
Project: LArcHer (Breaking barriers between Science and Heritage approaches to Levantine Rock Art)
- Preparation of site plans and GIS analysis of the distribution of archaeological remains from various sites.
- Spatial analysis and territorial modelling of archaeological sites and ladscapes.
- Inventory of archaeological remains using databases.
- Inventory and classification of the lithotheque of the Prehistory Laboratory of the UJI
- Field Work (excavations, surveys and site recording).
Bachelor degree in Archaeology or History.
- Paleo-territorial modelling and 3D modelling
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS): ArcGIS (or similar)
- Experience in classification and inventory of lithic industry
- Experience in classification and inventory of lithic raw materials and use of databases
- Experience in Palaeolithic excavations.
- Experience in rock art recording
EURAXESS offer ID: 691064
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.