ORGANISATION/COMPANYNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/12/2021 00:00 - Europe/London
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
- Collaborating with partners from both the academia and the industry to lead and/or conduct innovative research on, but not limited to maritime and logistics, and related fields.
- Contribute to academic research in the relevant domains, and publish high-tier journal papers and conference papers.
- Lead student projects and industrial projects with implementable outcomes.
- Respond to the deliverables of research and industrial projects, including Proposal and Report writing, presentations of results and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics and Mathematics, or in other relevant science and engineering disciplines.
- Outstanding data analytics, mathematical, and computer modelling skills.
- Outstanding academic/publication records.
- Proficient in communication and academic writing.
- Self-driven and strong team spirit.
- Good knowledge on the following subjects:
- Land/Maritime and Logistics and Transportation.
- Simulation Modelling.
- Statistical Modelling.
- Data Mining and Analytics.
- Optimisation and Heuristics Algorithm Development.
- C#/JAVA/Python/R/MySQL Programming.
- Machine Learning.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Operations Research.
- High-tier journal publication potential.
EURAXESS offer ID: 688434
Posting organisation offer ID: 266673
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.