ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversidade de Vigo
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/10/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Vigo (Galicia)
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2021
The ECOTOX research team (EcoCost; CIM-UVigo) offers a contract, within the framework of the European project RESPONSE (https://www.response-jpioceans.eu/).
- Research Group: ECOTOX (www.ecotox.gal ) (University of Vigo, Galicia, Spain)
- Full-time position (40 h/week) starting no later than 1st Nov 2021
- Duration: 1 year extendible
- Salary: up to 30.000 € /year (gross salary) depending on qualification
- Laboratory research on ecotoxicology of microplastics using marine experimental models
- Laboratory research on effects of polymers and plastic additives on model aquatic organisms at the molecular level (gene expression, omics).
- Preparation of manuscripts and reports
- Dissemination activities: assistance to international congresses, popular science.
Applicants are invited to send in the following documents: cover letter, CV, contact details, contact details of two references. Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the e-mail subject the reference: RESPONSE PostDoc Position.
Maximum total size of attached documents: 5 MB.
Deadline: October 1st 2021
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELBiological sciences: PhD or equivalent
- PhD in biology, environmental sciences or alike
- Experience in experimental aquatic ecotoxicology.
- Broad experience in writing scientific papers
- Fluent English speaker
Capability to conduct animal testing according to EU regulations (Directive 2010/63/EU, ECC/566/2015)
EURAXESS offer ID: 685878
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.