ORGANISATION/COMPANYNagoya Institute of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEngineering › Computer engineeringTechnology › Computer technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE29/10/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Aichi
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
One fixed term (five years) Assistant Professor
Notes: After the end of the 3rd year during the fixed term, he/she can apply for a tenure position.
A tenure position will be granted on the basis of multi aspects such as education, research, campus
activities and social contribution of an applicant.
1) Teaching computer science related subjects.
2) Assisting in the supervising of undergraduate and graduate research.
(All the faculty members are responsible for general education classes and evening classes)
* Starting date: April 1, 2022, or the earliest possible date thereafter
* Salary and Benefits
will be determined according to the university regulations.
Annual salary system will be applied.
1) Application materials in English or in Japanese are acceptable.
2) Submission by e-mail
The subject of the email should be “Job Application for A Faculty Position."
When attaching application materials, please convert the application material into a PDF format and set up a password. Please make sure that the password will be sent separately from the email with the PDF file. If applicants do not receive any receipt notification from the Nagoya Institute of Technology, please contact the person in charge
3) NITech promotes diversity, including gender equality, in its effort to enhance the university environment for education, research and employment. In the faculty recruitment selection, priority will be given to female and foreign candidates if their overall performance (research achievements, education performance, social contribution, etc.) and personal evaluation are recognized as equivalent to those of other candidates.
4) The personal information related to the screening will be treated properly based on the Personal Information Protection Law and Nagoya Institute of Technology's provision. However, in the screening process, personal information would be inquired. Upon agreement and acceptance of the
requirements, please apply for this position.
5) For further information, please contact Prof. Tomoaki TSUMURA by e-mail.
EURAXESS offer ID: 685305
Posting organisation offer ID: D121090217
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.