RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Kyoto
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
The successful candidate will conduct proteomics research at the Multiomics Platform in CCII. He/she is expected to develop technologies and collaborate with researchers from the basic and translational divisions and contribute to the understanding of biochemistry in health and diseases, including the cancer immunotherapy effects.
[Address of work location and other information]
Multiomics Platform, Center for Cancer Immunotherapy and Immunobiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University (53 Kawaharacho, Shogoin, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8507 Japan)
[Available positions (Job title, number of positions, etc.)]
Job title:Tenure-Track Associate Professor
Number of position:One
Date of appointment: Beginning with the earliest possible date after the offer of employment (negotiable)
The employment term is five (5) years (The candidate may be employed as associate professor as a result of tenure-track evaluation. For details of the evaluation, see 「京都大学大学院医学研究科(基礎･社会医学系、臨床医学系)教員のテニュア･トラック制に関する内規」(Regulations regarding the Tenure-Track System for Faculty Members at the Graduate School of Medicine at Kyoto University).
[Details of salary, working hours, holiday, period of employment and insurance, accommodation, etc.]
7 hours 45 minutes (8:30–17:15 work schedule with a one-hour break) per day, 38 hours 45 minutes per week. The employee shall apply discretion in the use of working hours.
Days off: Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Foundation Day, and summer vacation.
Salary and allowances:
To be determined in accordance with the University's regulations
(1) Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Mutual Aid Association
(2) Employee's pension insurance
(3) Employment insurance
(4) Workers' compensation insurance
- Kyoto University will not return your application documents.
- Personal information obtained through the application documents will be used solely for the purpose of screening applicants, and will not be used for any other purposes.
- The Graduate School of Medicine supports cultural diversity and welcomes applicants regardless of nationality, gender, or disability.
- Kyoto University is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
- Smoking is prohibited except in designated areas.
EURAXESS offer ID: 685287
Posting organisation offer ID: D121090565
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.