ORGANISATION/COMPANYTokyo Institute of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › InformaticsEngineering › Knowledge engineeringEngineering › Mechanical engineeringTechnology › Information technology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/11/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Tokyo
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Description of the institution]
National university corporation, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Area of Specialization:
Aiming at realizing human healthy, comfortable and safe life (improvement of QOL), the successful candidate conducts research and education on human-machine cooperative system that is in harmony with human physiological phenomena and psychological states, extending Mechanical Engineering.
The successful candidate will be required to engage in
1. Carrying out research on the above area
2. Teaching students who study in Department of Mechanical Engineering and Graduate Major in Human Centered Science and Biomedical Engineering in undergraduate / graduate level classes / exercises / experiments
3. Supervising the students in research
4. Administrating organizations in Department of Mechanical Engineering and Tokyo Institute of Technology
[Address of work location and other information]
2-12-1 Ookayama Meguro-ku Tokyo, JAPAN
[Starting date, employment date, etc.]
April 1st, 2022 or the earliest possible date thereafter
[Treatment after recruitment]
Job title: Professor
Salary: The successful candidate will be paid under the “Annual Salary System with Lump-Sum Retirement Allowance" pursuant to the Institute's Regulations on Wage and Salary for Staff under Annual Salary System with Lump-Sum Retirement Allowance. In accordance with the regulations, the amount of annual salary will be determined based on the standard level for the first fiscal year of employment, and will be based on performance evaluations in subsequent years. A retirement allowance will be paid separately at the time of retirement.
Working hours: De facto working hours* under the discretionary labor system for professional work, 7 hours 45 minutes per day (38 hours 45 minutes per week) *Hours considered as working hours
Term: Permanent Position, The Institute has mandatory retirement, requiring employees to retire at age 65.
Probationary Period: 6 months
Social insurance and other benefits: Employee's pension, Mutual Aid Association short-term benefits (health insurance), employment insurance, worker's compensation Insurance.
[The measures against second-hand smoking in your workplace.]
Smoking is prohibited on campus (excluding designated outdoor smoking areas)
1. Application documents will not be returned. The personal information provided in the submitted documents will be used solely for recruitment and not for any other purpose, pursuant to the Institute's applicable rules and regulations.
2. Tokyo Institute of Technology, in order to ensure a diverse workforce, guarantees equal opportunities for all individuals regardless of nationality or gender.
3. Smoking is prohibited on campus (excluding designated outdoor smoking areas).
4. For more information, please refer to the following link.
EURAXESS offer ID: 685275
Posting organisation offer ID: D121090614
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.