ORGANISATION/COMPANYŁukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Microelectronics and Photonics
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2021 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Kraków
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
- Implementation of design works related to cold plasma generators (participation in the implementation of projects related to COVID-19);
- Participation in the development of new products, materials, technologies, small series production and implementations;
- Literature review and participation in the development of publications;
- Implementation of laboratory work - screen printing, LTCC film casting, material analysis);
- Monitoring of Łukasiewicz's challenges, keeping project documentation for implemented projects.
- work in a research organization focused on the implementation of innovative R&D projects,
- the opportunity to gain unique professional experience,
- good introduction, training and support from a team of professionals,
- attractive offer for medical care and life insurance,
- contract of employment.
- CV (with detailed description of qualifications and professional experience);
- Copies of education documents.
The selected candidates will be notified individually about the date of the possible interview.
In case of resignation of the selected candidate, the right to indicate the next candidate from the ranking list is reserved.
In matters related to your personal data, please contact us with the Data Protection Officer, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Good
- Master's degree and 2 years of experience in the research and development sector (preferably graduates of engineering and technical sciences or related sciences);
- Knowledge of material engineering, dielectric physics, layer application technology;
- Experience in laboratory work;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Ability to work in a team.
EURAXESS offer ID: 683358
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.