ORGANISATION/COMPANYWarsaw University of Life Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Civil engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/10/2021 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
According to the Polish regulations, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, Institute of Civil
Engineering searches for the candidate for the position of Associate professor. The candidate will be
responsible for classes on mechanics of building constructions. The classes will be held in Polish and
36 days of vacation, discounted membership in gym and aerobic classes at Sport Center of WULS, free
health care services at the University Health Care Center (NZOZ SGGW)
PhD or postdoctoral degree in the field of engineering and technical sciences related to building and engineering structures and demonstrates scientific achievements distinguished and recognized in the international environment in the represented specialization;
• is the author or co-author of at least 20 scientific monographs or scientific publications that appeared in scientific journals included in the list referred to in the WULS-SGGW Statute in § 87 sec. 1 point 1, or in part A of the list referred to in § 87 subpara. 1 point 2, and after obtaining the degree of habilitated doctor at least five scientific monographs or scientific publications that appeared in scientific journals included in the list referred to in § 87 para. 1 point 1, or in part A of the list referred to in § 87 subpara. 1 point 2.
• in the last four years he has obtained the total number of points awarded for scientific publications or scientific monographs in the last four years by at least 50% higher than the threshold set by the Rector for the last position held in accordance with the relevant Rector's ordinance on the minimum number of points necessary to obtain a positive assessment scientific and organizational activity of an academic teacher at SGGW.
• managed or manages a research project obtained in the framework of a competition of research funding institutions, or manages or managed a research task obtained in a partnership project under a competition of research funding institutions, or completed a total of at least three-month research internship abroad in research centers.
• has documented teaching achievements, in particular confirmed high quality of didactic classes or authorship of textbooks,
• exhibits achievements in the field of training of scientific staff and has been or is a supervisor or auxiliary supervisor in at least one doctoral thesis or the procedure for awarding a doctoral degree or has prepared at least two reviews of a doctoral dissertation or habilitation proceedings,
• knowledge of Polish and English at the B2 level;
• independence in conducting research;
• publication output in the form of peer-reviewed scientific articles (additional advantage);
• international scientific activity would be welcome;
• ability to work in a team.
EURAXESS offer ID: 682594
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.