ORGANISATION/COMPANYCenter for Translational Medicine WULS
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Veterinary medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/09/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warszawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
The candidate for the position should:
- The candidate should have finished studies in veterinary medicine
- The candidate should hold a DVM in Veterinary Medicine. The candidate had be prepared to: lead classes in the field of farm animals’ and horses’ surgery, internal diseases or reproduction
- Candidate have experience in conducting scientific research.
- Fluency in Polish and English and ability to lead classes in both languages.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
Rector of Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, must be accompanied by:
• application for employment
• scientific CV
• a copy of DVM diplomma
• a statement that the Candidate fulfills the requirements listed in Paragraph 113 / in the Act and that WAU will be his main place of work as defined in the/in the Act (printed issue of Personal Affairs Division)
• personal questionnaire
• a certification from the occupational physician that the Candidate is able to work on the abovementioned position
In addition, people from outside the university:
• a work certificate or a certificate of employment,
• opinion about the candidate from his/her last employer
• necessary documents confirming the remaining requirements from the Candidate.
Please attach the following statement:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Warsaw University of Life Sciences in order to participate in recruitment processes, in accordance with the Act of 10/05/2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1000)."
Please be advised that all personal data that will be provided by you in the recruitment procedure conducted for the abovementioned position by the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (hereinafter referred to as SGGW) will be processed by WULS-SGGW in order to carry out the above-mentioned recruitment procedure in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data), hereinafter referred to as RODO. The administrator of Personal Data is the Warsaw University of Life Sciences in Warsaw, with headquarters at ul. Nowoursynowska 166, 02-787 Warsaw. Personal data will be stored until the end of the recruitment procedure conducted by WULS-SGGW. In WULS-SGGW, there is the Data Protection Supervisor who supervises the correctness of personal data processing, which can be contacted via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the provisions of the RODO, we would like to inform you that you have the right from WULS-SGGW as the Administrator of Personal Data to access your data, correct it, transfer and delete it, and limit the processing of data and filing a complaint to the supervisory body. Please be advised that we will only respond to selected offers. We reserve the right to end the competition earlier or leave the competition without resolving.
EURAXESS offer ID: 682123
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.