ORGANISATION/COMPANYMendel University in Brno
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/10/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Brno
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK8
Dean of the Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology, Mendel University in Brno, prof. Dr. Ing. Libor Jankovský announces an open competition for the position of
Academic staff member - Assistant Professor
In its academic and scientific activities, the institute has long been devoted to the study on forest pathology and protection and pathology of woody plants in countriside and intraurban areas. Some other ctivities are in wildlife managemnt.
What will you do?
- teaching seminars and selected lectures for the subjects Production Biology Research Methods, Plant Stress Physiology in Czech and English language
- supervising of theses (BC.,Mgr., PhD.)
- participation in projects both in the form of their submission and solution
- publication of results in IF journals
- active participation in conferences
Expected start: October 2021
Job status: 0,2
Place of work: Brno
Are you interested in the position and would you like to become a member of the team?
Send an electronic application to the Department of Human Resource Management of Mendel University in Brno by october 6th 2021, supported by:
- professional CV
- cover letter
- list of publications
REQUIRED LANGUAGESCZECH: Excellent
What do we require from you?
- skills in methods of plant physiology research
- ability to work independently on research projects
- publications in journals with IF and Scopus
- associated professorship - terminated or in the process is welcome, or scientific results in the level of condition for starting of associated professorship at MENDELU
- active participation in scientific projects
- language skills: Czeck (teaching in Czech), English (teaching and publicating in English)
What else do we appreciate?
- work with scientific database
- skills of statistic methods
- capability to be leader of scientific teams
EURAXESS offer ID: 681163
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.