RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/10/2021 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Gdańsk
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK20
The candidate for the position should:
1. have a degree of doctor in the field of archaeology (PhD degree in Archeology);
2. have academic achievements which would prove his competence in the field of archaeology of Neolithic, Eneolithic and Early Bronze Age on Central European Plain;
3. have the additional qualifications in the field of archaeological data analysis used in the researches on the Younger Stone Age and Early Bronze Age;
4. be fluent in Polish language and good command of English;
5. have an experience in teaching
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 680215
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.