ORGANISATION/COMPANYFundació Hospital Universitari Vall d&#039;Hebron- Institut de recerca
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2021 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
VHIR seek a vacancy/vacant position for a Pre-doctoral within the Group of Biomedical Research in Gynecology in order to apply for PhD grants in the upcoming months to perform the PhD studies in our group in the frame of discovering biomarkers for improving endometrial cancer diagnosis and screening
More information about our group can be found here:
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Execution of the research project entitled “Development of a molecular in vitro diagnostic for endometrial cancer”.
- Work in discovering and validating new biomarkers for endometrial cancer diagnosis and prognosis
- Contribute to general tasks in the laboratory
- Full-time position: 40h/week.
- Starting date: 01/10/2021
- Gross annual salary: 16490,46 €
- Contract: renewable, annually
What can we offer?
- Incorporation to Vall d’Hebron Research Institute (VHIR), a public sector institution that promotes and develops the biomedical research, innovation and teaching at Vall d'Hebron University Hospital (HUVH), the biggest hospital of Barcelona and the largest of Catalan Institute of Health (ICS).
- A scientific environment of excellence, highly dynamic, where high-end biomedical projects are continuously developed. Continuous learning and a wide range of responsibilities within a stimulating work environment.
- Personal training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of holidays + 9 personal days.
- Flexible Remuneration Program (including dining checks, health insurance, transportation and more).
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
- Degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Pharmacy
- Good communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent grades (over 8.5) in the Degree and Master
- Author in publications
- Passionate and committed
- Experience in molecular research
- Experience in data analysis
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Fundació Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron- Institut de recerca
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 676453
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.