ORGANISATION/COMPANYTokyo Institute of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Applied chemistryEngineering › Chemical engineeringEngineering › Process engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/10/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Tokyo
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Area of Specialization]
Research fields related to energy storage and conversion
1. The successful candidate will be required to carry out research on aiming to eliminate instability of renewable energy, e.g., Power generation, Energy storage techniques (storage of electricity, heat storage, etc), Energy conversion techniques (Power to Gas, Fuel cell, Energy carrier, etc).
2. The successful candidate will contribute on managements in Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy, Institute of Innovative Research, with the cooperation of faculty members.
3. The successful candidate will contribute to student education and research in the Graduate Major in Global Engineering for Development, Environment and Society, Department of Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering, School of Environment and Society.
4. The successful candidate will be required to engage in research, teach, and supervise graduate students.
Ookayama Campus Nearest station: Ookayama
Associate Professor, 1 person
April 1st, 2022, or the earliest possible date thereafter
The successful candidate will be paid under the “Annual Salary System with Lump-Sum Retirement Allowance" pursuant to the Institute's Regulations on Wage and Salary for Staff under Annual Salary System with Lump-Sum Retirement Allowance. In accordance with the regulations, the amount of annual salary will be determined based on the standard level for the first fiscal year of employment, and will be based on performance evaluations in subsequent years. A retirement allowance will be paid separately at the time of retirement.
● Annual salary examples (The amounts listed below are only examples provided in the regulations and do not relate to this position.)
･Associate Professor who has 5 years of work experience after completing a doctoral degree.
Standard: JPY 7,500,000
Minimum*: JPY 7,000,000
Maximum*: JPY 8,600,000
*The minimum and maximum amounts will vary depending on performance.
[Social insurance and other benefits]
Employee's pension, Mutual Aid Association short-term benefits (health insurance), employment insurance, worker's compensation Insurance.
President of National University Corporation Tokyo Institute of Technology
De facto working hours* under the discretionary labor system for professional work:
7 hours 45 minutes per day (38 hours 45 minutes per week)
*Hours considered as working hours
Smoking is prohibited on campus (excluding designated
outdoor smoking areas).
EURAXESS offer ID: 675145
Posting organisation offer ID: D121080872
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.