RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Hokkaido
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Explanation of institution (recruitment background, institution details, explanation of project, etc.)]
1.Title of the position: Associate Professor (tenured)
Laboratory of Genetic Engineering, Research Group of Applied Bioscience, Research Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University (see Appendix 1).
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
Lectures, seminars, experimental works, practical training, and exercise courses related to the Laboratory of Genetic Engineering Biology (see Appendix 2).
[Address of work location and other information]
Research Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University, Kita-9, Nishi-9, Kita-ku, Sapporo, 060-8589, Japan
[Number of positions]
April 1st, 2022
[Details of salary, working hours, holiday, period of employment and insurance, accommodation, etc.]
(1) Probation Period: 3 months.
National University Corporation Hokkaido University Employee Salary Regulations
(3) Working hours, etc.:
Monday to Friday･Discretionary work system
*The working hours for a day is deemed as 7 hours and 45 minutes.
(4) Health insurance, etc.
･Employee pension insurance
･Mutual Association of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
･Workers' accident compensation insurance
1. The Laboratory of Genetic Engineering is a member of the Research Group of Applied Bioscience, which is comprised of six laboratories. Academic staff of this laboratory consists of a Professor, a Lecturer, and an Assistant Professor. The Laboratory of Genetic Engineering covers studies on out-crossing crops with emphasis on their complex reproductive system by using modern and conventional genetic techniques to establish a unique scientific discipline with evolutionary implications. The laboratory is also conducting education and research to develop novel pollination control method for plant breeding.
2. The successful applicant will partly or fully give the lectures listed below, for which the Laboratory of Genetic Engineering is responsible.
(1) Subjects in the Graduate School of Agriculture: Study on Agricultural Science Ⅰ·Ⅱ, Seminar on Agricultural Science Ⅰ·Ⅱ, Advanced Review of Agriculture Frontiers, Advanced Plant Molecular Breeding, Advanced Seminar on Plant Molecular Breeding, and others.
(2) Subjects in the School of Agriculture: Genetic Engineering, Reproductive Biology and Its Application, Introduction to Applied Biosciences, Seminar in Applied Bioscience Ⅰ·Ⅱ·Ⅲ·Ⅳ, Laboratory Work on Applied Bioscience, Graduation Thesis, and others.
(3) Subjects in the general education, and others.
EURAXESS offer ID: 675128
Posting organisation offer ID: D121081022
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.