ORGANISATION/COMPANYLodz University of Technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/09/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
Employment in the position of an Assistant Professor in the group of research and teaching employees at the Institute of General and Ecological Chemistry at the Lodz University of Technology. The research topics carried out by the employee will include:
• research of the bioactive substances in food products using chromatographic methods;
• research of prehistoric ceramics using chromatographic methods;
Teaching activities of Chromatography, Analytical Chemistry and Archaeometry are required in to be conducted in Polish.
Expectations to be met by candidates:
• planning and conducting scientific experiments, the result of which will be published in the journals listing in the JCR;
• conducting lessons in Polish and English languages;
• preparation of scientific publications, including review articles;
• preparation of proposals for research projects.
Requirements to be met by candidates:
• Ph.D. degree in chemistry;
• scientific achievements documented by at least 5 publications from JCR list;
• expertise in biochemical and archaeometric studies using chromatographic techniques including coupled with mass spectrometry;
• experience in university lecturing in Polish and in scientific supervision of graduate students;
• fluent in spoken and written Polish, good knowledge of English;
• documented foreign scientific internship lasting not less than 4 weeks;
• documented participation in national and international scientific conferences;
• ability to independently plan and perform scientific experiments as well as perform a full analysis and interpretation of the obtained results;
• ability to prepare scientific reports and public presentations of the results of scientific work.
Desired additional skills:
• ability to work in a team;
• independence and ability to make decisions;
• openness to new concepts, ease of learning.
The following documents should be submitted by the candidates:
• application for employment addressed to the Rector of the Lodz University of Technology
• summary of scientific, teaching and organizational achievements
• copy of the PhD diploma and other evidence of formal qualifications
• copies of the most important publications
• declaration that the Lodz University of Technology will be the primary place of work
The documents should be sent until 16.09.2021 in electronic form by an e-mail address: email@example.com (in the title of the e-mail please enter: competition - Assistant Professor).
The Institute of General and Ecological Chemistry website: https://ichoie.p.lodz.pl/
The condition for the validity of the contest decision is the acceptance of the Rector of PŁ.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the competition without giving reasons
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
EURAXESS offer ID: 674895
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.