ORGANISATION/COMPANYTokyo Institute of Technology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/10/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Tokyo
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
Professor in permanent position (Retirement age:65)
1. Research in mathematical Algebra
2. Supervising researches for graduate and undergraduate students of the Department of Mathematics
3. Teaching undergraduate and graduate courses of the Department of Mathematics and 100 level courses of the Institute
4. Expected to be actively involved in managing the Department of Mathematics and the Institute
Department of Mathematics
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Ookayama Campus (Nearest station: Ookayama)
Ookayama 2-12-1, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 152-8551 Japan
[Number of Openings]
[Proposed Start Date]
April 1, 2022 or the earliest possible date thereafter
De facto working hours* under the discretionary labor system for professional work:
7 hours 45 minutes per day (38 hours 45 minutes per week)
*Hours considered as working hours
The successful candidate will be paid based on the “Annual Salary System with Lump-Sum Retirement Allowance" pursuant to the Institute's Regulations on Wage and Salary for Staff under Annual Salary System with Lump-Sum Retirement Allowance.
[Social insurance and other benefits]
Employee's pension, Mutual Aid Association short-term benefits (health insurance), employment insurance, worker's compensation insurance.
President of National University Corporation Tokyo Institute of Technology
1. Application documents will not be returned. The personal information provided in the submitted documents will be used solely for recruitment and not for any other purpose, pursuant to the Institute's applicable rules and regulations.
2. Tokyo Institute of Technology, in order to ensure a diverse workforce, guarantees equal opportunities for all individuals regardless of nationality or gender.
3. Smoking is prohibited on campus (excluding designated outdoor smoking areas).
4. For more information, please refer to the following link.
EURAXESS offer ID: 671974
Posting organisation offer ID: D121071546
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.