RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › MedicineMedical sciences › OtherPharmacological sciences › Pharmacy
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ishikawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
Open Position: Fixed-Term Assistant Professor
- Number of open position:one
- Affiliation: Innovative Cancer Model Research Unit, in the Institute for Frontier Science Initiative and Division of Cancer Cell Biology, in the Cancer Research Institute, Kanazawa University (Chief: Dr. Noriko GOTOH)
- Role: The applicant will play a role as researcher and faculty member in the Institute for Frontier Science Initiative and the Cancer Research Institute, Kanazawa University
- Type of employment: Full-time
- Term of office: From January 1st, 2022 until March 31st, 2024 (Renewal every fiscal year).
In the Cancer Research Core, researchers from a wide variety of fields including natural science, engineering and basic/clinical medicine cooperatively promote cutting-edge research aiming to understand molecular mechanisms underlying cancer development and malignant progression. In the innovative cancer model research unit, researchers are engaged in the research and development of novel genetically-engineered mouse models and patient-derived xenograft models. The prospective assistant professor is expected to possess a certain level of achievement in his/her previous work, and professional skills in the molecular biology. Additionally, it will be preferable if he/her has research experience in bioinformatics.
Date of Employment: January 1st, 2022 (negotiation for later date is possible)
- Salary and benefits: Salary and benefits are specified in Kanazawa University's regulations. For further information, see the university' website (in Japanese only):
Position and salary are commensurate with the candidate's academic and employment experiences.
(1) Kanazawa University promotes a gender-equal society
(http://cdl.w3.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/ (in Japanese)).
(2) Remuneration follows the Kanazawa University Regulations
(http://www.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/university/administration/regulation/rules/ (in Japanese))
EURAXESS offer ID: 671930
Posting organisation offer ID: D121072430
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.