ORGANISATION/COMPANYJan Kochanowski University
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE02/09/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Piotrków Trybunalski
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
I. Description (subject, expectations, comments)
- Holding a doctoral degree (PhD) in the field of Medical and health sciences, disciplines Medical sciences.
- Participation in scientific grants or conducting research
- Documented publication record including scientific monographs and chapters in monographs and articles in peer-reviewed journals.
- Active participation in scientific life, confirmed by presentations in scientific conferences.
- Predispositions for scientific and didactic work, experience in teaching.
Didactics will be held at the UJK Branch in Piotrków Trybunalski.
II. Required documents:
- Application for employment as a professor in a group of research and teaching staff.
- CV and personal questionnaire with photo.
- Copy of the diploma of Doctorof Economic Sciences.
- Other documents confirming qualifications.
- List of publications.
The person entering the competition is required to submit a declaration that the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce will be the primary place of work.
The selected candidates will be interviewed.
EURAXESS offer ID: 671366
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.