ORGANISATION/COMPANYNicolaus Copernicus University
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Visual arts
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/08/2021 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Toruń
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
Description (field, expectations, comments):
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the following
- completed higher education degree in art conservation, specialty in conservation of stone sculpture and architectural elements, with the Master of Art degree in the above fields
- a doctoral thesis in progress in the field of conservation and restoration of works of art, in specialty – Conservation of Architectonic Elements and Details or clarified research interests in the field of issues related to conservation of metal objects. Required brief statement.
- documented experience in teaching at academic level in the field of conservation and restauration of works of art, especially conservation of stone sculpture and architectural elements, mainly metal
- achievements in research and practical conservation in the field of conservation and restoration of monuments, decorative art and craft, archaeological artefacts, and/or architecture made of metals and
decorative layers at the metal background.
- experience in the research of monuments and art and craft made of stone or metals. Experience in carrying out research independently or in research teams with certain tasks in the field above.
- constant developing knowledge and skills acquired at studies through participation in training courses, conferences
- proficiency in Polish and English language to the extent required to carry out research activities
Your expected employment will commence on 1.10.2021 r.
The university does not provide accommodation.
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the qualification criteria in the offer discription.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Excellent
- Cover letter
- Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment
- Professional curriculum vitae
- Copy of higher education diploma
- Information about scientific, didactic and organizational achievements (abstract comprising candidate's most important areas of research, and scientific, educational, and other achievements)
- List of publications (including the publishing house/journal, year of publication, and page number)
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament
and of The Council od 27 April 2016 (L119/1)
- Declaration under art. 113 ust. 1 ustawy Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (o niekaralności) (Art. Paragraph 113 (1) of the Higher Education Act (of no criminal record))
- Declaration that Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń will be my primary employer once I have won the contest
EURAXESS offer ID: 668317
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.