ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstituto Politécnico de Coimbra
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/08/2021 23:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPortugal › Coimbra
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
HOURS PER WEEK35
REFERENCE NUMBERi2A-2BIC-LIC-A4All- CENTRO-047083
- The work plan to be developed will be the activities envisaged in the activity 2 of the Audiology4All project, namely:
• Data collection that will allow the definition of strategies to improve the auditory experience in the use of mobile applications, in the area of hearing loss, Central Auditory Processing Screening, Tinnitus Therapy, Auditory Training, Auditory Effort and Working Memory Training.
• The validation of algorithms and solutions implemented to quantify and improve the auditory experience (hearing, auditory training tinnitus and auditory effort - phonological memory/working memory).
The goal is to develop apps that can be used in the screening, evaluation and training/therapy of hearing loss, auditory processing and tinnitus and integrated into a platform of audiological solutions.
12 months, non-renewable, on an exclusive basis, in accordance with the Regulation of Research Grants of the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, I.P. The Scholarship is scheduled to begin on September 2021, and end on September 2022.
The criteria for evaluating applications are as follows:
1. Sum of the evaluations of the curricular units of the area of hearing (scientific area of Audiology) and the research area of the Undergraduate Course in Audiology - 60%.
2. Knowledge of English - 15%:
a. Level A - 10 points.
b. Level B - 60 points.
c. Level C - 100 points.
3. Computer skills - 15%:
a. Knowledge of Office only - 30 points.
b. Office knowledge and statistical program - 50 points.
c. Programming knowledge - 20 more points.
d. Knowledge of manipulation of sound programs - over 20 points.
4. Driving licence - 10%:
With 100 points driving license.
In the event of a tie, the motivation letter will be considered.
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELMedical sciences: Undergraduate
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
Student of audiology bachelor with experience in:
a) Conducting audiology tests on different equipment.
b) Audiology tests were performed in different populations
Conducting audiology tests on different equipment.
Audiology tests were performed in different populations
EURAXESS offer ID: 667384
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.