ORGANISATION/COMPANYAustrian Academy of Sciences, The Austrian Archaeological Institute (OeAI)
RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)First Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/08/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
Job ID: OeAI082PM221
Project Scientist (f*m)
(part-time, 20h per week)
for a duration of 2 years, starting on October 1, 2021
- Data collection and research in the field of stone monuments of the Roman provinces
- Scientific evaluation of datasets in collaboration with the project leaders
- Completed studies (master, diploma) in Archaeology, preferably Classical Archaeology or Archaeology of the Roman provinces
- Interest in Heritage Science, Museum work and knowledge transfer
- Excellent German and English skills needed
- Latin skills
- Interesting field of activity in a dynamic environment
- Numerous voluntary social benefits
- Flex time arrangement
- Central downtown location
- Possibility to work independently
- Acquisition of knowledge in a special field of Roman Archaeology
The annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of the Austrian Academy of Sciences for this position is € 20.884,22.
Our offer aims at communicative personalities with a confidence appearance who understand how to portray complex connections clear and understandably and find joy in self-reliant work.
Please send your application including all relevant documents, certificates/references via e-mail to
email@example.com (mentioning Job ID: OeAI082PM221) no later than August 5, 2021.
The Austrian Academy of Sciences (OeAW) pursues a non-discriminatory employment policy and values equal opportunities, as well as diversity. The OeAW lays special emphasis on increasing the number of women in senior and in academic positions. Given equal qualifications, preference will be given to female applicants.
EURAXESS offer ID: 667261
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.