RESEARCH FIELDJuridical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ishikawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Job details(duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
(1) Research body: Faculty of Law (in the Institute of Human and Social Sciences)
(2) Educational body: Graduate School of Law (Law School)
*You will have to participate in (cooperative) research projects in the field of civil & commercial law.
2. Field of specialization: Japanese Companies Act and Japanese Commercial Code
3. Subjects to Teach:
● General Education Division: lectures and seminars
● School of Law: Japanese Companies Act, Japanese Commercial Code and other lectures and seminars
● Graduate School of Law(Law School): Japanese Companies Act, Commercial Code, Seminar on Commercial Law, and other lectures and seminars
[Address of work location and other information]
Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa
[Available positions (job title, number of positions, etc.)]
One Professor or an associate Professor (tenured)
Commencement of employment: April 1st,2022(or the earliest possible date thereafter)
[Details of salary, working hours, holiday, period of employment and insurance, accommodation, etc.]
For the salary, see :
The university has a plan to adopt the new salary system (annual salary system) implemented at the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
(1) Kanazawa University promotes gender equality. For details, see: http://cdl.w3.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/index.html (in Japanese)
(2) The School of Human and Social Studies at Kanazawa University welcome applications of female researchers in accordance with the purport of the Basic Act for Gender Equal Society. When evaluations of research achievements and qualifications of applicants are equal, we give priority to female researchers.
(3) The School of Human and Social Studies at Kanazawa University has established a support system for female researchers so that they can receive consultation about issues related to their career pursuit.
(4) While this announcement is made in both Japanese and English, the original Japanese version shall be relied upon in instances of possible discrepancy or divergent interpretation with that of the English version.
EURAXESS offer ID: 667123
Posting organisation offer ID: D121071029
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.