ORGANISATION/COMPANYOpole University of Technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/08/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Opole
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK16
The competition is open to people who want to undertake scientific and research work in the discipline: Automatics, Electronics and Electrical Engineering and meet the conditions set out in the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2021, item. 478 as amended):
- have at least title degree of master of science or master of engineering in the discipline of Automatic Control, Electrical Engineering and Electronics or the discipline of Electrical Engineering,
- have knowledge of: the operation of the power system, power grids, power stations, power protection automation and power supply systems for industrial plants,
- have knowledge of making calculations: short-circuit currents; current and power flow in power systems and networks of various voltage levels; voltage dips and levels in various power systems;
- have knowledge of calculating and selecting settings for electric power protection automation,
- have a good or very good command of the English language,
- the competition is open to people for whom the Opole University of Technology will be the primary workplace.
- application (addressed to J.M. Rector),
- curriculum vitae,
- personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment,
- documents confirming obtaining the academic degree of PhD of engineering,
- list of documents confirming the qualifications and certificates held,
- certificate of the course of previous didactic or professional work, if any,
- the statement of the candidate that the Opole University of Technology will be his main place of work,
- a statement saying: "I represent that I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process, conducted by the Opole University of Technology in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 18 May 2018. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) ".
Documents should be sent by post to the address: Politechnika Opolska, Dean of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatics and Computer Science, ul. Prószkowska 76, 45-758 Opole
The administrator of personal data processed in the recruitment process is Opole University of Technology (Politechnika Opolska), 45-758 Opole, ul. Prószkowska 76
Knowledge of languages:
Polish – excellent
English – good
- In the field of research:
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English, which allows writing articles and research papers in both languages,
- Knowledge of issues related to the operation and development of power grids and systems, power supply systems for industrial plants, as well as power protection automation,
- Conducting research in the field of power grids and systems, also in the field of renewable energy sources and energy storage,
- The ability to present the obtained results, confirmed by participation in international scientific conferences of international importance.
- In the field of didactics:
- Experience in conducting classes at technical university.
Research area: Automatics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
Sub research area: Power grids, Power systems, Power protection automation, Power engineering, Dynamics of the power system operation, Power stations, Power supply systems for industrial plants
EURAXESS offer ID: 666891
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.