ORGANISATION/COMPANYKarpacka Państwowa Uczelnia w Krośnie
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/08/2021 12:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Krosno
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE21/07/2021
Applicants must pass the requirements specified in Article 113 of the Polish Law on Higher Education of 20 July 2018 (published in the Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland, Dz. U. no 478 from 2021 with later changes) and meet the following requirements:
• completed master's studies in obstetrics,
• current license to practice the profession of midwife,
• specialization in neonatal nursing,
• experience in teaching with students,
• documented participation in trainings, conferences, workshops in the field of medical sciences / health sciences,
• knowledge of the English language,
• ability to use the Office suite,
• agreement to employed at Carpathian State College in Krosno as the primary place of employment,
• availability – performing work within the times stipulated in the schedule,
• readiness to improve their professional qualifications and scientific development.
•Copy of the academic degree diploma
•Employment history and proof of teaching qualifications
•The right to practice a profession
Please send your application to:
Carpathian State College in Krosno
ul. Rynek 1,
By submitting the application, a candidate agrees to the processing of her/his personal data in the recruitment process.
Carpathian State College in Krosno does not offer accommodation for its employees.
No response from the university is equivalent to the rejection of the bid.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 666796
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.