ORGANISATION/COMPANYFaculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/09/2021 10:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCroatia › Zagreb
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Assistant on the project of the Croatian Science Foundation, Career Development Project for Young Researchers - training of new doctors of science (DOK-2021-02): "Biotechnological application of incorporation of heterologous proteins into yeast cell walls"
The candidate (m/f) who is eligible for advantage in employment under the Croatian special regulations has the right to invoke this right and will be given the advantage over the other candidates only under the same conditions. To achieve this the right candidate is obliged to enclose to the application all the required documents prescribed by the Croatian law proving this advantage, as well as the decision issued by the competent authority that recognizes the privileged status, or the grant of such status from which above mentioned right can be achieved, and also to attach the proof that he/she is unemployed.
The vacancy is open to male and female applicants.
Complete application is the one that consists of all documents required in this call.
Valid candidate is the one who sends all required documents on time and meets the final requirements from this call.
Applications that are incomplete and not being sent on time will not be considered as valid and those candidates will not be contacted in further selection process.
Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology University of Zagreb reserves the rights to cancel the call completely or partially at any moment.
In addition to the application, applicants must send:
Curriculum vitae (CV)
Documentary evidence of working experience issued by the Croatian institute for pension insurance or equivalent;
Documentary evidence of needed acquired qualifications from which it can be determined that the applicant meets the selection requirements for the position and title for which he/she applies;
Copy of the decision issued by the competent Croatian authority on the recognition of foreign educational qualifications for those applicants who have gained required educational qualifications outside Croatia;
Final Grade Transcription
Documentary evidence of the knowledge of Croatian language - level C2 - according to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages– if applicant is foreign national applicant;
Proof of English proficiency (copy of list of classes, courses or diplomas related to computer skills);
Proof of computer skills (copy of list of classes, courses or diplomas related to computer skills);
Documentary evidence of aforementioned mandatory and preferable experiences;
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED LANGUAGESCROATIAN: ExcellentOTHER: Excellent
- overall grade point average of the previous levels of study (Bachelor's study programme and Master's study programme or equivalent graduate study programme) which provides the admission and enrollment into the doctoral study pursuant to the internal Act on doctoral studies of the Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb;
- an appropriate Bachelor's Degree and Master's degree or an equivalent graduate degree in an appropriate research field;
- knowledge of English language
- working knowledge in computers;
- previous recognitions, awards, etc. for excellence in studying and research work;
- participation in scientific research, published papers, personal presentations at scientific conferences;
- preferable experience of working with yeast in the laboratory;
- desirable experience in nucleic acid techniques (cloning, PCR, electrophoresis);
- preferable experience in protein working techniques (protein isolation, electrophoresis, western blot, measurement of enzyme activity).
EURAXESS offer ID: 666382
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.