ORGANISATION/COMPANYPoznań University of Economics and Business
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/08/2021 12:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Poznań
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK7
- conduct courses in professional business language for students and participants in other educational activities at various levels A1-C1
- run Russian language classes for foreign students
- prepare progress, end-of-semester and exam tests to verify learning outcomes and check language competences of PUEB students and candidates
- prepare teaching materials to develop students` interest in the area of professional language
- participate in teaching and organizational activities of DFL
* INTERESTING WORK * POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT * POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING A PhD DEGREE
* TRAINING * PARTICIPATION IN PROJECTS * POSSIBILITY OF MEETING OUTSTANDING PEOPLE
* PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES INCLUDING FOREIGN ONES * CO-FINANSOIG OF REST * SPORTS TICKET
* LOANS * CHILDREN'S BENEFITS * ADDITIONAL HOLIDAYS
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
to: email@example.com entitled ” RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TEACHER
– Department of Foreign Languages”
The deadline for submission of offers expires on 20th August 2021.
Competition results will be settled by 10th September 2021.
- Master’s degree in Russian philology
- knowledge of other foreign languages to conduct Russian language courses in English/German for foreign students
- officially confirmed minimum 4-year experience in teaching at a university level or teaching adults
- knowledge of modern foreign language teaching methods and experience in ICT-based teaching of foreign languages
- certified participation in training, seminars, workshops and refresher or postgraduate courses
- satisfy conditions of Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science of July 20, 2018 (consolidated text – Journal of Laws from 2021, item 478, as amended
EURAXESS offer ID: 665714
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.